What I'm Up To (The Cliffnotes Version)
Friday, September 15, 2006
Monday, September 11, 2006
W H O . W A S . T H E . L A S T . P E R S O N . T H A T?
1. You hung out with? Merida
2. Rode in a car with? Merida
3. Went to the movies with?: Joel
4. You went to the mall with? Mom
6. You talked on the phone to?: Joel
7. Made you laugh? Merida
W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue?: Nose
2. Be serious or be funny? Funny
3. Drink whole or skim milk?: Whole
4. Die in a fire or drown?: Drown - I have a low threshold of pain
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies?: Parents
A N S W E R . T R U T H F U L L Y.
1. Do you like anyone?: Yes
D O . Y O U . P R E F E R.
1. Sun or moon? Moon
2. Winter or Fall? Fall - I get to wear the fabulous fall/winter shoes, but not have to suffer through the cold
3. left or right? Right
4. 10 acquaintances or two best friends?: 2 best friends
5. Sunny or rainy?: Sunny
6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream?: CHOCOLATE
A B O U T . Y O U.
1. What time is it? 1:17am
1. First Name?: Janel
3. What do you want to do? SHOPPING!!!
4. Where do you wanna live? Paris
5. How many kids do you want?: None at the moment
6. You want to get married? Eventually
8. Are you double jointed? Nope
10. Can you cross your eyes? Yes
11. Do you make your bed daily? Nope
R A N D O M.
1. Which shoe goes on first?: Right
2. Ever thrown a shoe at someone? And ruin my shoes???
3. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl
2. Have you ever eaten Spam?: Ahh, Spam!
3. Favorite ice cream?: Cookies & Cream
4. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? None
5. Do you cook? When I have time.
6. Current mood? Kinda iffy.
IN . THE. LAST. 48 HOURS. HAVE. YOU.
1. Bought something: SHOES!
2. Sang? No
3. Been hugged: Yes
4. Felt stupid: No
5. Missed someone: Yes
6. Danced Crazy: No
7. Gotten your hair cut? No
8. Cried: Do tears from laughing so hard count?
9. mad: No
10. been kissed: Grrrrr...No
. S T U F F .
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? No
2. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? With someone
3. Do you believe in ghosts? Not really.