What I'm Up To (The Cliffnotes Version)

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I've Got A Question...

Here's my question: why do guys like long hair?

I just got my hair cut. Chopped, actually. The shortest lock that was lopped off was at least 3 inches. My hair went from about 2 inches past my shoulder to chin length. I told a male friend how short my hair is now and his response was "I don't think I like what I'm hearing".

Long hair can be a pain to take care of. My hair is very wavy. I live in Houston (high humidity). Summer is around the corner (the season of high humidity). All this equals frizzy, unruly hair. I will spend 30 minutes straightening it, step outside and have all my hard work kink up in less than 5 minutes. Long hair looks plain and boring on lots of girls. Yet guys seem to have this infatuation with long hair. Why?

1 comment:

Joel said...

I don't know I never got any guys when I had long hair. I think it was a myth.