What I'm Up To (The Cliffnotes Version)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm Tired

Let me just say it's been an awful couple of weeks. Work has been piling up in the day job. I'm doing sound design for a musical and it's turned into a much large design than I think anyone has realized. We won't discuss the fact that NO ONE has heard the show all the way through from beginning to end. We won't even mention the fact that neither the music director or I have heard the show sung at performance volume (therefore we can't adjust our levels). Socially, my world has turned upside down. To top it all off, my car died on me. On the way to Texas City. Do you know how expensive it is to tow a car back into town? Let me tell you, it's not cheap.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do for my birthday, but I'm too tired to plan anything. Sometimes I think I just want to turn off my cell, find a rock, and crawl under for awhile. Or find an island with a stretch of white sand, blue waters, a hammock and a few cabana boys to serve me drinks.

No comments: