What I'm Up To (The Cliffnotes Version)

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

How Do You Start Your Morning?

Last night, I was the emergency bailout call for a longtime friend of mine who was on a date in SF. At least, I attempted to be the emergency bailout call (D, you need to be able to hear the phone for me to bail you out). Afterwards, during our post-date analysis (as we women are wont to do), D asked me, "after you check your email in the morning, what websites or blogs do you read?". So I pose that question to you - what do you read? (I'm on the hunt for interesting blogs and websites.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Besides yours, my cousin's, and my sister's, I read your brother's blog, my sister's friend's blog and a blog that I was referenced to during last year's Stanley Cup playoffs aptly named playoffbeard.com. By the way, this year's playoff beard award went to Bret Hedican, who's Kristi Yamaguchi's husband.

Laine said...

My recommended daily rss feeds:

The Houstonist: Includes Houston Flickr Photo of the Day and hilarious Houston "Missed Connections" selections.

E! Online's Watch With Kristin Message Boards: TV addict's wonderland. Spoilers, recaps, praising and bashing.

Shut Up! Rob: One of the regular posters on E! Online just started a blog. His background is stage managing and dramaturgy. Sound familiar?

Tim's Take: Tim Gunn's behind-the-scenes Project Runway recaps and reactions.

Joel said...

I read http://www.angryasianman.com/angry.html
and Payam's http://pumapayam.blogspot.com/ and of course http://postsecret.blogspot.com/