What I'm Up To (The Cliffnotes Version)

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Brief Updates

Not much to blog about, so I'll just post a few updates.

Nemesis' birthday party was this weekend. The theme (because all of his parties have themes) was "Party Like A Rock Star". Dinner was at 59 Diner (going for the 60's rock & roll thing) then dancing at Chances. Fun times had by all (not to mention good topics for next week's discussions).

I'm finally taking a vacation! For real!! I'm going to Hawaii! I've never been to Hawaii before - even for just a layover. I'm staying with some cousins who live on the island of Kauai. A whole week of the beach!!! And Cingular/AT&T covers that island all the way down to the beach, so some special people will be receiving up-to-date reports live from the beach. (Just sharing my joy with others.)

So I've got my new show I'm doing sound design for (Noel Coward's Design For Living), then a wedding (you people need to stop with these weddings), then Hawaii the following Monday (yay!). After a week or so in Hawaii, then I come back just in time for my birthday party, then about 3 days after that, I'm off to West Virginia!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! wonderful theme for a birthday party. It is always been one of my personal favorites. Hope you have a great vacation in Hawaii; its a haven for travelers like me! And wishing you a very happy birthday.