What I'm Up To (The Cliffnotes Version)

Monday, August 13, 2007

On My Way Home

I am currently in Dallas, which means home is a hop & a skip away. That also means that I have to join the real world really soon.

Sigh.

At any rate, I've been taking my time driving down to Houston. Spent a couple of days at the Blackwater Falls State Park in West Virginia and did some hiking and sleeping in. Then I was off to Muncie, IN to visit Kerry, Charlotte & Brynna. I attempted to ride their horses, went on the grand tour of Muncie and spotted some of the concrete animals the residents of Muncie like to display on their front lawns. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures (didn't want to scare off the concrete wildlife). On the way down from Indiana, I stopped at some of the tourist spots - Lincoln's birthplace, the National Corvette Museum, Mammoth Cave National Park. I decided to skip Graceland because it's Elvis week. Basically I've been prolonging my summer vacation (albeit a stressful and intense summer vacation).

So for the Houston folks, I'll be home really soon. And I'll get to see my cats again.

1 comment:

Adela c/s said...

You've been tagged! See my blog post on 8/29. Sorry!