What I'm Up To (The Cliffnotes Version)

Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Peeps Are Back!!!

(I emailed this to a bunch of people, so if this looks familiar, you can skip this post.)

Last year, the Washington Post held a diorama contest where contestants had to use Peeps (yes, those Easter marshmallow treats) as the central figures of the dioramas. (Click here to view last year's entries.)

Well folks, it's back!!! Take a look at this years' Peeps Show II.

Of special note: for those of you familiar with the YouTube video of the Filipino inmates recreating MJ's Thriller video, you'll want to check out the fifth slide of this year's entries.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Laine said...

Peeps are creepy. There's something all wrong about the consistency. I think I'd rather put a live chick in my mouth. ...On second thought, maybe not. Chickpoo. Yukkers.