What I'm Up To (The Cliffnotes Version)

Sunday, February 03, 2008

My Super Bowl Sunday

This was the first Super Bowl Sunday in awhile that I can remember having off. Usually I'm in a rehearsal or a performance and it always cuts into part, if not all of the Super Bowl. So today was luxurious! Here's what I did today:
  • wake up (because the cats woke me up)
  • feed the cats (that's why they woke me up)
  • move to the couch with blanket & pillow in hand
  • doze off listening to the political talking heads
  • wake up again
  • foraged for brunch (really, it was too late to call it breakfast)
  • doze off again
  • woke up in time for pre-game
  • cook my lunch and dinner for the next day and a half
  • threw some laundry in the washer
  • go back to the couch to watch the Super Bowl
  • ate dinner somewhere during halftime
  • finished watching Super Bowl (I thought it was a good game, a few of my friends did not)
  • met up with a couple of friends at Agora because I needed to get out of the house for a bit

Basically, I just lounged about and did nothing constructive. It was GREAT!

4 comments:

Laine said...

How could anyone think that was not a good game? Could they at least admit to a fantastically exciting 4th quarter?

Is Giselle Bundchen one of your friends?

I'm not a huge football fan but at least the Patriots proved that spying on other teams does not guarantee the win. Now Arlen Specter can sleep at night.

Janel said...

Well, if you had placed your office pool bet on the Patriots, then I guess you could say it wasn't a good game. (I think "weak game" was the term my losing friend used.)

Joel Bangilan said...

I thought it was a great game. My favorite part was when the doritos mouse busted through the wall.

Anonymous said...

You need Jesus on Sunday mornings. Hee, hee.

As for the Super Bowl, I only watched the all of the 4th quarter.

My main thing was to watch what Super Bowl ads that came on. The Justin Timberlake was one of the worst I've seen. Was he advertising Amazon or Pepsi? Too confusing. The Namoi Campbell Coke ad with the mice dancing to "Thriller" was hilarious. But, they don't beat the Filipino prisoners version. I don't think anyone has.