What I'm Up To (The Cliffnotes Version)

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pictures & a PSA

I'll get the PSA out of the way first.

I had sometime before my show this past Saturday, so I went to one of the new early voting polls to go vote. I was in line for about an hour before I got to vote, which is kinda cool, if you think about it. An hour for early voting for the PRIMARIES. The whole point for this little story? GO VOTE! Early voting ends Feb. 29, the actual primary is on Mar. 4 and (at least on the Democratic side) caucus starts at 7p on Mar. 4.

End of PSA. Now the pics.

Yes, I know, I know, these pictures are overdue. These are some of my pics from last month's trip to the Philippines. I'll get the rest posted on Flickr (once I figure it all out).
Mom & I at Fort Santiago in Manila.

My cousin's wife, Ann & I at the Shangri-La.

Me & the de la Cruz family.

The Parreno side of the family at Lola's birthday party.

More to come later. Really. I promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pics of my brother and his family. It is kind of strange to see their pic on a blog.