What I'm Up To (The Cliffnotes Version)

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Philippines - pt 1

So I'm here in Boracay in the Philippines. It's the famous beach spot here. Getting here was a test in patience.

I came so unprepared for this trip because I had almost no time to get ready. I've forgotten stuff or didn't have time to buy stuff, so I'm constantly kicking myself.

My mother has reverted so far back in Filipino Standard Time that even has the native Filipinos saying she's late. That take alot of work! For those of us still running on an American sense of time, it's infuriating.

Let's talk about happier things. Like snorkeling among the corals and tropical fish. Like a string of black pearls for $20. Like a 1 hour massage for $15. Like toilets that flush, water coming out of the shower head, hot water coming out of the shower head & window a/c units. YEA!!!!!!

I'll elaborate more in another blog and get some pictures posted. Till then, I'll go work on my tan on the white beach by the blue waters. Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

make sure to tell me your flight information 360.yahoo.com/jbangilan