What I'm Up To (The Cliffnotes Version)

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Music Junkies, Check This Out!!!

My co-worker just introduced me to this website:

http://www.pandora.com

Set up by the Music Genome Project, the website builds radio stations based on your music choices. Here's how Pandora works: you enter a song or artist and based on the entry's music characteristics & attributes, Pandora goes through it's MASSIVE library and compiles your radio station. It's so cool!!! The day my co-worker introduced me to this fabulous site, we spent about 2 hours plugging in different songs / artists and seeing what songs Pandora pulled. (That was a productive day at work.) So if you're stuck in a musical rut, go check it out!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where have you been? I know, I know, busy. Anyway, I was introduced to pandora from bro-in-law about a year ago. I'm a subscriber so basically I have unlimited skips if I don't like a particular song.