What I'm Up To (The Cliffnotes Version)

Friday, December 01, 2006

Your 15 Minutes Of Fame

Ok, as suggested by a comment on Nemesis' blog, I've decided I'd release my cast list for the movie of my life (pre-productions pending). I haven't quite decided if it's going to be a tragedy or tragi-comedy. (It varies from day to day.) The problem is that the last time I had a definitive cast list was a few years ago. Since then, some of the characters have been dropped and some have been added. If you have any suggestions who you'd like to play you or if you have suggestions as to who should play someone else, please comment. (This also gives me a chance to see which 5 or so people actually read this blog.) Come on, this is your chance to be immortalized!

6 comments:

Joel said...

I think Dean Cain or Russel Wong would play a great Joel in a serious movie. Heck even John Leguizamo is sucha versitile actor that he could still play the comedy in my movie and the tradgey in yours!

Laine said...

I love Russell Wong!

Maybe Kelly Hu for me if there's any ass-kicking to be done, or Tamlyn Tomita for drama.

Adela c/s said...

I just can't do any better than Joel's pick for me: Salma Hayek, even if she is getting a little long in the tooth, ha! Yes, I read your blog from time to time, since Joel links to it!

Drewster said...

I would pick Brenden Fraser. Sure he is taller than me and hunkier than me, but that's the point! This is a story based on a true story, right?

Ed Tep said...

Um...Justin Timberlake. OH wait. Is this someone who is supposed to play me or play WITH me?

Hank the Tank said...

Hmmm...let's see. How about me?!?!?!? It would be a supporting character anyway in those dweeb moments in the movie.

Janel goes to rehearsal and...there's Frank. Or Janel goes to D&D at Karen's and...there's Frank.