What I'm Up To (The Cliffnotes Version)

Monday, June 04, 2007

Hawaii, Pt. 1

This will be a short one, but I'll add on to it when I get home.

For those of you who are wondering, yes, I'm in Hawaii. I made it in safely, albeit late. I missed my connecting flight in Minneapolis. Yeah, I had to fly north to fly west (go figure). This is my first day online, so I'll just give you a short rundown on my week (so far) in Kauai.

Monday - flew all day to Hawaii. Missed my connecting flight in Minneapolis, so arrived in Kauai 5 hours late.

Tuesday - rested and hung out with my aunt and uncle

Wednesday - beach

Thursday - beach

Friday - beach

Saturday - drive along the coast of Kauai up to the north side (briefly visited one on the beaches on the north side)

Sunday - beach

Monday - no beach since it rained last night till this morning. May walk down towards the beach though.

So as you can see, there's been a running theme in my visit here in Kauai. I haven't repeated a beach yet (don't want to commit till I've checked them all out and with all the beaches they have here, that won't be possibly to do before I leave). My next post will be a rundown of all the beaches and accompanying pictures. (Don't hate.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I note that you said nothing about the sun shining...

Charlotte

Joel Bangilan said...

Boo! I hope you pay pennance in West Va!