What I'm Up To (The Cliffnotes Version)

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter Day!!!!

Finally got my book hand-delivered by our assistant company manager. He was handling mail call and spent most of the day (when he wasn't picking people up from the airport) hunting down and delivering the much-anticipated (to put it lightly) Book 7. He took great pains to get the books into people's hands shortly after UPS made it's delivery partly because he's an understanding, kindhearted guy and mostly because he knew his life was in mortal peril if he dallied on the deliveries. I am currently in Chapter 15. Ok...I must get back to my book.

2 comments:

Laine said...

Are ya done, yet? I have some issues to discuss! And why hasn't Nemesis tried to fake-spoiler you too?

Joel Bangilan said...

Oh harry potter blah blah blah. I am so sick of that little brit! just give me m'Star magazine or m'People and I will read about the other Brit. Thank you.