What I'm Up To (The Cliffnotes Version)

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Even With My Sweater It's Cold!

I just got back from our weekly pool party. This is our second and so far, it's always been too cold for the pool. So the hot tub has been packed. I had a sweater on and it was still cold. You could see steam rising from the pool (yes, the pool, not the hot tub which was producing so much steam you couldn't see who was in it till you were at the edge).

I just checked with the weather channel and it's officially 48 degrees.

In July.

In the summer.

So, how's the weather back home?

4 comments:

Laine said...

Is wearing a sweater in the hot tub a West Virgina thing?

Joel Bangilan said...

Well, It's warm here in Rocket-Town. But that's because there is so much love. Ed is here and his bright California self melted the your reign as the snow queen! ;)It's too bad that you weren't here too.

Ed Tep said...

Sorry I missed ya this visit! It was pretty warm back in Houston. But maybe that's cuz our ears were burning. I think our moms were reminiscing of our planned homecoming elopement.

Drewster said...

I hate you!