What I'm Up To (The Cliffnotes Version)

Thursday, July 12, 2007

It's A Good Day (Finally)!

After a hellish, painful 72 hours of tech, dress and 3 shows, I finally have a full 19 hours off. Getting Funny Girl up on its feet and open has been nothing less than sheer torture. My stage manager and I kept telling each other "Chorus Line is next. Chorus Line is next". But now we are in performances and I had the morning and afternoon off. So this is how I spent my day:

9:45a - woke up. I had my alarm set for 10:30a so I could slowly wake up and get ready for the movie, but my Fanny Brice lives above me and I woke up to her vocalizing. (Silly singers.)

10:45a - headed to the bank and found probably the only spot in WV that sells bubble tea! (Yay!!!)

12:00p - headed to the movie theatre with my stage manager and our intern to watch...

12:45p - HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX!

Now I'm home eating dinner and resting before tonight's show.

1 comment:

Joel Bangilan said...

ooo lawd HP? bleah. BTW, the flight attendant never called back